It’s been a while, but with a new month comes the need for some random trivia…
- Approximately 1 in 30 people in the U.S. are in jail, on probation, or on parole.
- The planet Uranus has 27 moons.
- There are seven points on the Statue of Liberty’s crown.
- According to research, the risk of heart attack is higher on Monday than any other day of the week.
- Unlike vinyl records, Compact discs read from the inside to the outside edge.
- The name “Jeep” comes from “GP”, the army abbreviation for “General Purpose.”
- Warning: Dieting can cause bad breath since less saliva is produced which leads to “dry mouth.”
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than its brain.
- A group of frogs is called an “army”.