It is such an encouragement to me to hear from friends who serve other churches and to gain a sense of how God’s Spirit drew many people to worship services on Easter Sunday. At West Bradenton we had a God-sized day! I am thankful for the Lord’s work among our church family and I pray His work has just begun through us.
- God’s not dead… the tomb is empty and He is alive!
- We took a risk and offered three identical morning worship services. God drew our largest attendance in recent history (maybe ever) of over 1,700 people.
- Thank you church family for investing and inviting family and friends to worship Jesus Christ together.
- I am grateful for our worship ministry who labored diligently and without question and led us into the presence of the Lord through powerful praise.
- We mobilized dozens and dozens of new volunteers who genuinely were excited to serve.
- Our tech ministry did an awesome job. So grateful for this team.
- Our ministry staff went above the call to make sure every detail received attention.
- With our Children’s Minister celebrating the birth of her new baby girl, our kidmin volunteer team was fantastic!
- Easter is an incredible opportunity to capture people’s attention for Christ.
- Easter is a time to take risks, dream big, and make a forever difference for Jesus Christ!
- Imagine what God will do over the course of this next year by what He began THIS weekend!
- I LOVE OUR CHURCH!
What excited you most about Easter Sunday at your church?