Archive - Church RSS Feed
Just a few thoughts from the weekend…
- I love seeing God bring people from literally every generation become a part of the church!
- My wife is amazing and such a servant at heart!
- Everyone should take a day-off (something about a Sabbath day’s rest)
- God continues to stretch me in the area of my prayer life.
- Laughter within a family is a precious gift.
- I confess, I’m looking forward to celebrating Advent.
- Operation Thanksgiving is this weekend and our church family is eager to serve! Wow! Just how God designed the church – serving others.
- How are we doing in the habit of prayer? (Colossians 1:9a)
- Are we discovering God’s heart in prayer? (Colossians 1:9b)
- Are we praying for God’s harvest through prayer? (Colossians 1:10-14)
Just a few partnership requests…
- Please pray for boldness for ourselves and others to share the gospel
- Please pray for West Bradenton Baptist Church… for confession… cleansing… and the fresh wind of the Holy Spirit to blow through our entire church
- Pray about the addition of a new family play-park in 2010 to our church campus
- Pray for God to convict your heart to be more generous in response to His grace